Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dead Souls, a symbolic shedding.

Good evening every one.
Tonight I am writing to inform those who have stumbled onto this blogspace, or alternately, Dead Souls (the site) that this is indeed the 'new' site of mine. It will be replacing Candy.Bracelet in most aspects. I will not be updating further on my former site. However, that is not to say that I will be removing the content from it either. It will continue to exist, and all of the artworks and content that are currently occupying it's space will remain too, until the links break or the images are removed from their host server.

Dead Souls is to be my new focus. I will probably not update it as much as I did with C.B (disregarding the past few MONTHS. I am aware that it has not been updated lately, and it is for that reason that this is occuring.) I have named the site after the english band, Joy Division. Rather, one of their songs. I think that it reflects where I, myself, am currently 'at'. So to speak. I realised that I have been increasingly growing out of most of the people, or 'characters' that I used to draw. I have started drawing new people. New 'characters'. People and characters who have told me they are fans of Joy Division. (It must seem strange or perhaps pretentious to people that the people I draw all seem to like the same music as me. I certainly hope not to sound discriminatory).

I created this blog to keep track of some thoughts and ideas that I may have. I will try to write on this at least 2 or 3 times each week. (At the least?). Writing in this may also help me to update the website.

Thank you, and Good Night.

Bx

1 comment:

  1. hello. i wanted to leave you a longer comment than that which was left on your Cbox. i hope that you can shed whatever skins need to be shed, and emerge well afterwards. i'll be keeping an eye out here, and on your site. Take care of yourself.

    see you,

    -sebastian

    ReplyDelete