Monday, July 6, 2009

Soon enough

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I have an excuse. Or, a number of excuses. I have been in one of those very assessment and exam oriented time periods at school. You know the kind - they happen just before each set of holidays. I'm in the second day of my last week for the term, and then have two weeks holidays before I'm supposed to go into super serious mode, and be a proper year 12 HSC student. But here I am right now stressing that I have a major assessment task for IPT due this Friday (which I was working on, but shoved it off, to write this), and several essays to write for English, and one essay (due tomorrow!! ahhh!) for Visual Arts, which, might I add, I didn't think was due this week. I'm contemplating not going to that class tomorrow morning (hey, it's period 0, BEFORE school technically starts...)

But anyway, my IPT assessment was to create a multimedia system, and I chose to re make my schools current website, because for all of its faults, it was a fault in the first place. My site is not much better, because it's still incredibly boring, but at least my pages are consistent in layout and the links & navigation work.

I learned a bunch of new things which I can work into Dead Souls, cause uh, yeah... I'm going to re do the layout... Or at least, change the colours up a bit. I'm thinking... a more upbeat vibe. How does pastel pink and lime green feel? I really want to do the whole "Cute-goff" thing, as over done as it is.

But more so, it's sort of a tribute to a new-old character of mine. His name is Peter. I have drawn him many times, but I haven't had time/been able to upload the pictures. He might be familiar to some people though.

Uh, and I'll also upload some stuff soon, and add written character sheets, either here, dA, or DS.

I STILL HAVEN'T MANAGED TO HAVE MONEY ENOUGH OR TIME ENOUGH TO OUT AND PURCHASE BATTLE FOR THE SUN, AND IT UPSETS ME GREATLY. But on the plus side, I'm going to see Green Day in December (with my sister who is OSM), and I'm in the standing section. and I won some really neat goff boots from Ebay, which fit me like a wonder!

Toodles for now, lovelies.

X
B

No comments:

Post a Comment