Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sleep Walker

Good evening,

Does everyone (or at least the readers who know me from elsewhere, and more specifically, over at my DeviantArt) remember when I said I had the desire to create a comic/graphic novel or web-graphic-novel, but I had lack of direction and abundance of characters?

I think I finally have it.

I think I've finally found what I am supposed to be drawing, and it's come at a good time. I'm convinced that I've been influenced by all the research of Dreams I did for my Visual Arts Major. And that's a clue as to what it's about.

I am very excited about it, and really hope that I don't end up forgetting about it like I seem to do with everything else. I have already drawn some title pages.


It will be called Sleep Walker.

Edit: And no, it has nothing to do with Marvel's 'Sleepwalker', which I just found out about.
(I'm kind of upset now. Thank you so much Marvel!)

1 comment: