Sunday, March 15, 2009

Go, sadness.

The VA Body Of Work is 'coming along'. I really want you all to see it, but I haven't had a chance to take a picture. I drew some androboys today, and now I'm thinking that other people in my class are thinking that I am strange or perverse. The boys were wearing suspender belts and tights, one of them, headless, the other holding the headless boy around his chest from behind, and the last, very thin and elongated, holding up a large decapitated rabbit-head which has a pocketwatch eye. Sort of like he's offering it to headless boy as his new head. I was really pleased with that today. I feel like I am finally getting the hang of the dreamscape I was trying to portray.

I wish I had bought some more watercolour paints, then I could be painting with brighter, nicer colours for you.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment