Monday, March 2, 2009

Paint

I really need to be less lazy, and start colouring more of my drawings.

I am lame however, and use "I ran out of black paint", as my excuse.
Part of me still thinks it is valid, and the other thinks I'm stupid.

I also am disappointed in human beings, and like Tim Pope, I want to be a Tree.

Speaking of trees, while in one of my silent moods, and listening to very atmospheric Cure music, I drew two new people. But really, they are not people. They are trees, who happen to look humanoid. Their names are Lotus and Valerian. They are companions in silence. They do not speak words.

I have drawn them both, only twice, the first of which will not be going on Dead Souls, as it is very very rough. The second of which, is unable to be scanned by me at this point in time.
I will draw them together, specially for the site.

Have a good night, or day.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment