Sunday, March 15, 2009

On the fringe

Evening everyone,

I've noticed that I do seem to blog in the evenings/night time, so there we have it. I feel as though I must greet you who are reading properly.

Not that much important to say. Or maybe it is important.

... One week from this day, and then I will probably not post for a whole week. If that made sense at all. After this week that is about to start, or has just started - depending on which day you start your weeks - I will have my half-yearly exams. It is a frightening thought, that after these exams, all I have left of highschool is my trials, and then my real HSC. So, while I am studying for my upcoming exams, I probably wont blog or update the site as much. As tempted as I was so say that I would probably not be drawing as much, I realised that is probably false. I am a procrastinator at heart, I'm sure, and I always draw to 'get out of' doing real work.

I was also writing to make it known that I was actually doing something of use, and attempting to upload 4 pieces to the gallery. Photobucket would like to hinder me, as it does, and has, and will keep doing so. Maybe I should find a different image host? I'm not quite ready to make that leap, yet, I don't think. I will keep trying. You should keep checking, please and thank you.

As for this specific blog's title, I am planning to change my fringe once again. Then perhaps people will stop confusing me with the people I draw. Although, I suppose it's not that they're confusing me with...

So, all this.

Also, I am upset that the airing time for Dexter has changed.

Sweet dreams.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment